Monday, August 15, 2011

Welcome to My First Blog!!!!

I have been planning my first blog for awhile and still learning WordPress but sometimes life throws you a curve to jumpstart you. This jumpstart had to do with having and helping others with  blog posts only to have them copied. Ok, you say, no big deal. Well, it is. It is because someone took the time to create something while someone else just decided to take it and use it blatantly after them. Not only does this thwart this person's efforts but it also undermines them when now the imposter's  "new and stolen" post appears first, engaging interest and basically stealing any hope of a new referral or friend.

So that plus just sheer frustration brings me here, to blog, to post, to laugh and learn in peace. It is funny, because I feel that this place will be the rainbow. We will make lemonade and we will enjoy more, laugh harder and continue on a glorious journey. This is the first blog and it is just the beginning. It represents the first fruits of some of my ideas, my thinking, my laughing and my learning. I hope you enjoy it here and interact with me as much as possible. I love dialogue. Hopefully, we can create a robust and wonderful community of learners and earners.

cARPE dIEm,
my friend!!!!
Much Joy to You!!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment