Friday, October 21, 2011

What if...........???????

What if we began to ask ourselves questions that allowed us to open up and grow? 
Have you ever noticed that the little voices in our heads 
are constantly nagging, bugging, criticizing or judging us?
What if we could turn that around?
What if we are really what we have been looking for?
What if we could control our thoughts and open up to allowing?
What if we stopped trying to figure everything out, 
stopped trying to control and opened up to the possibilities of life? 
How can life get any better than that?
I am on a new journey of opening myself to the fullness of the life that I came here to be.
It all started when I first heard Rikka, a  facilitator from Access Consciousness. 
One of the key ideas of Access is that you already have all of the answers to your own life. 
After all, who knows you better than you? 
What if you began asking questions like, "Who does this belong to" 
to every thought that enters into your head?
What if you began to ask yourself, "What is right about me that I'm not getting"
How would your life change?
What new discoveries and insights could you receive about you?
Let me ask you, 
How does it get any better than that?


What is Access Consciousness?
Access Consciousness is a set of tools and techniques developed by Gary Douglass
in an effort to help you release yourself from judging both yourself and others
and open yourself up to all of the possibilities and awareness of the world. 
I ask again,
How does it get any better than that?

No comments:

Post a Comment