Thursday, October 27, 2011

What inspires you?


Inspiration
What inspires you?
What stirs you?
What catapults you to want to do great things?
I am inspired by so many things.....
By God,
By the belief that I am suppose to be here doin PHENOMENAL things
Where did that come from?
I call it God. You may say universe, higher source, higher power...........
All of those things encompass God to me!
By nature,
By music,
By beauty,
By wisdom,
By words,
By works,
By the innocence of babies,
By the repentance of man,
By Love........
By my mother
who never gave up...................
By my kids.......
By my sister....
By my brothers.......
By Cheryl.......
By Yahsmooth........
By Dumpling and
so many others.........
too many to count............







Most currently.....
By Access Consciousness.....
that keeps me asking questions.........
What inspires you to be the contribution to the world,
to yourself,
 to your family,
to the WORLD
to the PLANET
that you are meant to be..........

No comments:

Post a Comment